Let's talk. Your feedback and ideas are essential to the discovery process.
We're approaching discovery in a number of ways:
- Open hours in the library. Chat one on one with our user experience specialist. See calendar for details.
- Card sorts. A fun activity helps improve the navigation and organization of the website. Try one now.
- Online feedback button. See it there on the lower right-hand corner of your screen?
- Site exit surveys. Randomly pop up for a small percentage of our users and asks them about their experience on the site.
- Email surveys. For parents, faculty and staff.
- Departmental staff meetings and follow up meetings. Have time for us on your agenda? Let Liz know.
- Forums on special topics. Keep an eye on MyCSUMB for announcements.
In order to rethink what we are doing, we need to know where we are and where our users want to go. As we chat with students in line for coffee, sift through our web analytics, and track thousands of complex user interactions, we will post results and analysis for the campus to review. Here are a few extra resources:
- Schedule and catalog upgrade - In early 2013 we sat down with users to talk about how they used the schedule and catalog to find classes and plan for a timely graduation. All our focus group data, along with detailed analytics and analysis are avaialble in this public MyCSUMB group. There is also a full public proposal availble.